I would throw these clips over in Bug reports https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it (can add to the thread as well if it has), otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happened to me several times today. Opened chest, it showed medkit every time just to pick up flashlight or toolbox instead
Same thing for me. Also, I'm seeing the Adrenaline icon in place of other survivor perk notifications on the HUD.
I would throw these clips over in Bug reports https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it (can add to the thread as well if it has), otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.