Nintendo Switch Players - How are we feeling?

Personally, I can't believe the amount of "Just don't play on the Switch then." I've seen from other players, when the focus should instead be upon the devs and their approach to this situation. I would like to emphasize that none of this is negative in any form, I'm sure they are doing their best but it's falling short in very crucial areas.

I digress. Bottom line - if you are selling a product that you cannot fairly refund or repair should issues arise, maybe you shouldn't be selling it. This is not the first time something like this has happened. It's unfair to those who play on the Switch and to those who play with them. The Greek Legends (which, by the way, are one-time only events) have not been given an extension. And we have no solid reference of the "compensation" we'll receive once the game is up and running. It's a grim existence.


:P but, hey, c'est la vie, right? Wait another month and maybe we'll have something.

Comments

  • I am hoping, they give us switch players, once the update is out, the ability to unlock these charms if wanted. If they do not I would suggest all switch players just drop the platform. Even if they do fix performance, that means nothing if they did it knowing they're about to have a limited time event and not give proper compensation for the platforms update not being allowed to happen while said event is going on. When I say proper compensation I want to make it clear, the bloodpoints and rift fragments, although great, is not proper compensation if they refuse to let us have a shot at the limited time event they would have known was going to happen.

    Edit: Also, if we go past a week of no update, we should be getting an extra 10 rift fragments as part of compensation PER DAY WE DO NOT HAVE THE UPDATE. If we go past a week, the "extra week" in the rift means nothing and the rift's time, looking at it in the past, has been designed to do 1 level per day. 10 rift fragments would keep us at that 1 level per day.

  • I can understand why they would delay the update for switch considering that the switch is a bit different from the other consoles, however I'm hoping that they don't take too long cause the queue times for me are pretty rough. Hopefully the update is next week. Also I wonder if the update will actually make the game run pretty smooth or if they will just update it so it runs at a playable but frustrating performance.