What happened to Mori dailies?
Just realised this today - I don't think I've actually gotten a "mori someone with X killer" daily for about a year now. Am I just ludicrously unlucky? Or did they remove them and I just didn't realise?
Just realised this today - I don't think I've actually gotten a "mori someone with X killer" daily for about a year now. Am I just ludicrously unlucky? Or did they remove them and I just didn't realise?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are just extremely rare I had one ~3 days ago
I got 2 mori with hag rituals last week.
They are rare, but they are in the game. I had one shortly after the Trickster-Chapter.
I got one a few days ago for Pyramid Head.