Pallets have no risk now
Pallets are so safe now that Jigsaws map has become oven stronger. He only risk is a deathslinger huntress and nemisis.
Pallets are so safe now that Jigsaws map has become oven stronger. He only risk is a deathslinger huntress and nemisis.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs break the game, once again. And maps are full with so much pallets. I don't think this is good time for play killer.
This actually happens quite often. There's a reason Kote said "Play something else".
I think Kote is right.
Just played a game on Gideon as Deathslinger.
######### hell, the amount of corners in that map makes it really really hard to have fun as him.
Does this mean we will start seeing more map offerings for The Game?
I don't mind that map in general, but I just wish I could get a clean shot. There's so many obstacles and LOS blockers that makes it hard playing him in there.
And knowing this forum. Yeah probably.
ive gotten several hits through pallets and only been validated once it's not that big of a deal if your connection is semi-decent i really don't see the issue
People say it's a great map for Nurse. I disagree. Like you said, lot of LoS blockers. The only advantage Nurse has is she can go up or down at will.
As someone whos played nurse since 2016, its not a bad map only because of the amount of map pressure you have, and you can see through a lot of the main run lines for nurse if you play the correct part of the map, its also very telegraphed what survivors do
I hit a survivor through the pallet, heard their cry, but they're still standing unphased.
So... I broke the pallet and threw a hatchet at her, moried them on the spot.
You just make do with what you got
I agree with this.