Why are DC Penaltys On even though there is a Bug wich literally makes me DC against my Will ?

Yeah basically everything is in the Title. I just got a 15 Minute DC Penalty for DCing wich is Ok in this Situation. (The penalty itself) But i didnt do it on my Own the other times. Sometimes i just cant do anything as killer and the next thing i see is that i DC'ed. Now this was ######### when the Dc Penaltys were off but now im even getting punished for that. And it isnt even my fault. (except for my last DC that was me actually DCing but 15 Minutes is a little rough for once)

Comments

  • Bring footage about the bug, it might be your rig or installation files messed up. The game is fine.

  • I had a disconnect from host last night. There were a few posts about it. Not sure what the issue is but several mentioned unhooking and also getting to keep bp’s and challenge progress.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I had a disconnect from host last night. There were a few posts about it. Not sure what the issue is but several mentioned unhooking and also getting to keep bp’s and challenge progress.

    yeah same happened to me. I already met the requirement for the Challenge. And even got the Bp. Yet still i got a DC Penalty

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I had a disconnect from host last night. There were a few posts about it. Not sure what the issue is but several mentioned unhooking and also getting to keep bp’s and challenge progress.

    Yeah I had that bug a few times and there was one brief period where I literally couldn't play survivor