trickster is even worse than he was before

the decay rate is too fast now he has absolutely no pressure on survivors, none. Now he must absolutely focus on a survivor or he will lose all that laceration progress in seconds.


the 44 knife count is abysmal. There was no need to reduce it that low and the add-ons to increase it don't even make sense, 4 knives? that's not even 1 health state.

Comments

  • People think he's OP now. I'm pretty sure if they released him in the latest ptb state, people would have lost their mind. Overall I think he is more fair for survivors now. Since he is busted in the open without any cover. But can be countered by high wall tiles. So I guess it's fair for both sides.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    People think he's OP now. I'm pretty sure if they released him in the latest ptb state, people would have lost their mind. Overall I think he is more fair for survivors now. Since he is busted in the open without any cover. But can be countered by high wall tiles. So I guess it's fair for both sides.

    he has zero pressure and if survivors break contact (which they will) all that laceration is GONE

  • He sucks more for everyone.

    Tricksters have less pressure and burn out faster-- no one likes having to reload constantly.

    Survivors have even less to do against him in most loops other than predrop city.

  • Well I think they made him better at what he was allready good at (short / open loops) where you will now even more quickly destroy Survivor(s) = Unfun to go againts even more.

    But also increased his weakness that was line of sight blocking that is now even more punishing, now you can't spam much (that was the fun part for me as Trickster) and also reload after every chase, etc. = More unfun to play as.

    I think they maybe made him stronger at some parts, but they made him much less fun for both sides.