Honestly forum members...thank you.
So I main spirit. But I'm doing a ######### job maining her because I had no idea you could see foliage move while phasing. So honestly thank you to the forum members who pointed that out because I would never have noticed and knowing this allowed me to pull off a hit I would never have gotten if I didn't know that was a thing
Comments
Yeah I've had plenty of cases where people on here have helped me get new tech.
i was gonna say "reading this made me sad" but honestly without stridor (so long as survivors have iron will) she actually doesn't feel like the worst thing in the world to face anymore so im glad youre getting better.
...now please never face me in a trial :(
I mean I never used stridor on her in the first place. It doesn't have a place on my builds because all it does is confuse me
I'm going to start playing as Rin-chan just for you.
I'm going back to bed wake me up when the nightmare'a over
Good morning.
Did you mean foilage?
https://youtu.be/iBYvk1IGPZgShe’s literally hot.