Reticle for ranged killers
I feel like sometimes it's hard to line up a shot as Deathslinger or Huntress.
I suggest a small reticle, nothing to obstructive, maybe just a white dot or something. Anything would help honestly
I feel like sometimes it's hard to line up a shot as Deathslinger or Huntress.
I suggest a small reticle, nothing to obstructive, maybe just a white dot or something. Anything would help honestly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty certain they chose not to include one intentionally. Just go 90's and put some tape on your
TVmonitor with a dot in the center.You can use another app to add a crosshair
Just add a non intrusive overlay and line it with the center of your screen.
Maybe its actually a nice ide for an add-on. It would be similar to the ones nurse an blight have. Only used to get newer players help to get the feeling right. I disagree about making this base kit though.
Maybe a brown addon that creates a reticle kinda like the nurses plaid flannel that lets you see blink target.
I still kinda suck with nurse but even I don't use the flannel anymore it came in handy at the beginning though.
At this point they should just add a brown addon that does this for all range killers, in the style of Plaid Flannel.
.... umm, what pseudechis said.