What did they do to the servers???
Has anybody else been teleporting around and lagging like crazy? Basically every game I've had some sort of rubber band effect where I lose control of my character and keep running only to be teleported 50 feet back.
I just had a game where it was happening every 5 seconds and my ping never went above 40 ms, it was always between 25 and 40. Is this because the killer had really bad internet because it was genuinely unplayable because I would just be doing a gen and 10 seconds later I was on the ground dead. Why is it that at 37 ping the servers were completely unplayable?
Here's to show that nobody in the game was lagging except I couldn't see the killer's ping.
This is really bad and I don't know how much longer I can keep playing this game if 37 ping is too high to play on.

Comments
I've been having the same issue however my ping will skyrocket at the start of the match for no apparent reason then go down after about a minute. I've also been experiencing freezes that sometimes end in me getting disconnected.
I've seen that more actually every player will have 200+ ping in the intro spin around and then after its everyone below 50 ping