######### is this addon.

Like it is literally useless. Charlotte doesnt have a terror radius while asleep. Oblivious does nothing while you are using victor. It is a purple addons that does nothing unless twins were changed and I missed it

20210730212531_1.jpg

edit: Wait why is this considered feedback.

Comments

  • Some add-on descriptions have changed to be nonsensical, which previously also happened with a certain Clown add-on before he got his buffs. Perhaps it's a "hint"?

    Sure hope so.

  • Oh, when you're playing as Charlotte and have Victor afk, you know the killer instinct he causes? It should be causing survivors to be oblivious

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    Oh, when you're playing as Charlotte and have Victor afk, you know the killer instinct he causes? It should be causing survivors to be oblivious

    Nope read it again "the grunt Victor emit when charging pounce" you can only have victor charge pounce while playing as him.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395271#Comment_2395271

    Nope read it again "the grunt Victor emit when charging pounce" you can only have victor charge pounce while playing as him.

    I saw someone say when this text first changed that the description had changed but not the effect. Sounds like behavior messed up and released something way to early.

  • Charlotte's face looking at the addon fits the title of your post.

  • @Pilot said:

    Charlotte's face looking at the addon fits the title of your post.

    I know.

  • Seems like a hint at an early rework, because that's not the only add-on that got changed.

  • @Elena said:

    Seems like a hint at an early rework, because that's not the only add-on that got changed.

    I really hope so. I feel if they make victor an ai when he isnt being controled could kinda help with twins camping issue as victor would just waddle away from the hook.