Pallet Save Question

Since the most recent patch that was supposed to fix a significant amount of our issues on console, I've encountered a few things:

So I just had a match with a Blight (and my word, he still freezes my screen and gets the most BS hits, but that's another topic). Anyways, he downed a Claudette, and it was right at a pallet. He picked the Claudette up, I waited the appropriate amount of time, and I slammed him with it. He was stunned, he went through a stun animation of sorts, but he didn't drop the Claudette.

This has happened to me twice in the last 2 days.

On the topic of stuns, I've also used grenades (a la Leon) and I've blinded the Killer carrying a survivor, the Killer stops, reacts, and still doesn't drop them.


Just wondering if stuns like this have been disabled? Is it a glitch? or is the timing just so damn specific and it was just down to that and I missed the mark?

Comments

  • This is... incredibly odd; I've gotten Flashbang blinds on the most recent patch quite often

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This is... incredibly odd; I've gotten Flashbang blinds on the most recent patch quite often

    Did you get the Killer to drop the survivor? I've got the blinds, because I've even spoken to a Killer after the match to ask (I know I got it because I was doing the Rift and it counted towards blinding the Killer). The Killer (Myers in the this case) said he was indeed blinded and couldn't believe he didn't drop the Meg.

    Are you on console? Is this another console curse? lmao

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394798#Comment_2394798

    Did you get the Killer to drop the survivor? I've got the blinds, because I've even spoken to a Killer after the match to ask (I know I got it because I was doing the Rift and it counted towards blinding the Killer). The Killer (Myers in the this case) said he was indeed blinded and couldn't believe he didn't drop the Meg.

    Are you on console? Is this another console curse? lmao

    Yeah, that's what I meant lol sorry

    Steam here.