Is it just me?
Or is literally every Myers that I go against running tombstone piece? I don't think I've played against one who isn't running it in over a week now.
Or is literally every Myers that I go against running tombstone piece? I don't think I've played against one who isn't running it in over a week now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His normal powers are pretty outdated so if you're going to play as him, might as well play as him using the only power that is kind of fun on him.
But that's the thing, tombstone piece hardly changes his basekit, all it does is turn what would be an insta down into an insta kill and then removes you from tier 3. To me that just feels boring for both killer and survivor.
I've played against several ones with "normal" add ons in the last days, but yeah in red ranks a lot are running his instakill or infinite tier 3 add ons. And if you see a map offering for Lerys, Hawkins or Midwich there is a good chance it's a Mirror-Myers
Tomestone Piece is largely agreed to be a broken addon that needs to be changed. It's just a matter of when BHVR will get to giving Myers an addon pass since he really needs one.