Survivor mains here is how you can abuse pallet validation
I have been playing survivor right now and man this pallet validation is hilarious from this perspective. Little tip killers have lunge validation out in the open which means you can usually 360 right near objects and they will hit the objects.
Loop normally and if you see the beginning of a hit animation throw down the pallet (normal or lunge or chainsaw) and you will be ok.
Tried it the killer starts to respect the pallet and you get to run loops for free about 2 to 4 times until you need to run to a jungle gym or killer shack.
Have a teammate take the bloodlust hit or pallet stun them and repeat. This is the time for you to work on your looping and get experience...trust me it isnt getting fixed anytime soon.
Enjoy and make sure to pass it along.
edit...works to stop wraith lunges and chainsaw auto aims as well...the salty comments I get🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comments
You got video proof, nothing seems any different from when I play killer or survivor.
imagine survivor reactions if they could flashy save a surv off of a killers grasp and they get lightburnt, only for the survivor to teleport back onto the killers shoulder. Or they jump into the hatch, and the killer closes it and it boots them out. There'd be a riot at BHVR HQ.
I'm not sure how you count this as abuse? So you're saying trying to dodge and use pallets is... abuse? Sounds like mechanics to me. This is the adjustment period where, it appears, killers have been getting hits they should not have and now they have to play differently. It's difficult to tell how 'accurate' the server validation is when there's no way, when objects are moving, that you can call what the killer sees on screen accurate. Neither side can be 100% sure they are seeing what the server will interpret. Heretofore, it seems that this interpretation was in the killer's favor which resulted in many ridiculous-looking hits on survivor's screens. The tables appear to have turned and now more ridiculous "non-hits" are apparently pissing killers off.
Behaviour needs to figure out how to massage their hit validation so both sides are reasonably OK with the result. I don't see playing the game as abuse at the moment as a survivor.
Not true at all. If you drop too late the hit will register. The stun definitely happens midway down. I've been hit on 30 ping.
No you abuse it by running loops like normal right before any hit animation by the killer throw the pallet like if you would dead hard for distance.
You will get away unscathed trust me...I have seen killers stand there after the stun (on their side it shows they hit you and are wiping their blade). Use that time to get distance.
I was playing killer for a out 4 hours last night...I know what it looks like from their POV.
Bhvr care about 4 wallets vs 1 wallet that is the bottom line🤑.
I know it sucks for us killer mains but whatever not like a boycott is going to happen.
Right, so now you know how pallets work, now? Usually when I see a pallet coming I have to decide and often I will just try to guess where the survivor is going after that pallet and intercept. It sounds more like pallets need to be respected more, now. Before, it felt to me like killers could hit me with almost complete impunity through pallets. Now, it feels more like throwing a pallet might actually impact the chase. Same for windows. I know I am terrible at chases but I feel that my escape rate using windows and pallets has gone up after this. I still get caught, hooked, killed and I've seem plenty of 4K matches, so I don't think killers are suffering too terribly. I'd welcome some additional tweaks, particularly to maybe not make the killer see the injury animation unless the server has verified (except that will look really weird, too), but I think this enhances the game. has anyone really felt, for instance, that they're losing ranks because of this change or is it really just annoying because it changed and now killer gameplay has to adjust?
I am a killer main that decided to play survivor...seriously try it with killer POV knowledge and you will get some ridiculous pallet safety hits.
Against stbfl users they even lose their stacks after the "hit"...been getting some colorful language post game😂
I actually played both sides last night as I had some dailies to get done on the killer side. I could certainly tell the difference but with the knowledge of how pallets work, I did not overextend myself unless I was willing to take the stun and not get the hit. It felt like before, if the killer was anywhere near the stun area and hit the attack button, the survivor was going to get hit. It now feels like, as a survivor, I can get pallet stuns even when the killer DOES try to hit me. Before, I'm pretty convinced I was only getting stuns without getting hit because the killer was never even attacking.
Yeah now that is how pallets work now. You loop until you see the killer twitch and you throw it down now.
Advanced concept I know but survivor have ez games for days right now.
I swear, Killers are complaining more about being "robbed" (from Hits they should not have gotten in the first place) the past days than Survivors about getting hit through Pallets for years.
Like, this is Thread Number 4 from the OP about this topic.
This here is 100% true:
You will still get hit through Pallets. But it is more fair than before. However, Pallets are still not 100% safety, if the Survivor messes up, they will get the hit.
I saw in another thread that the break point is when the pallet is halfway down. There's another thread where a survivor is complaining of getting hit and the analysis was that although they got the stun, the killer swung before the pallet was halfway down and so the survivor still got hit.
The conversation is happening and it should work out but to me, this seems more fair than it was before.
You don't trade hits...it looks that way from the killer POV but you will be fine and making distance.
You really don't even need timing for the pallet drop...m1 killers get stopped cold.
Awareness is key...then they can fix it like optimization and nerfing keys.
Nahh you can get hit, but the time to react is easily way to much you able to teabag and point at the killer and still stun him for free if he attempt to even breath around the pallet. Pallets shouldn’t be an easy immunity button. Heck even a grandma can stun a killer with how stupid pallets are now. Now every m1 killer are force to eat stuns as soon as possible to keep chasing or get looped until they get stun and waste more precious time especially no mobility killers on a huge map with gens in every corner