Noobs
The game allows you to get prepared to a game before you enter a lobby dont waste anyones time
The game allows you to get prepared to a game before you enter a lobby dont waste anyones time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure will kill you to wait 1 minute.
The problem with that is lets say I equip a toolbox or flashlight or medkit or a map etc, I join a lobby and there's already 1 or more of those items equipped. The killer is going to dodge 9 times out of 10 and the proof is in the lobbies and on these very forums.
So as far as wasting anyone's time that'd be killers dodging because they don't like what's in the lobby, not just survivors not coming in prepared. I don't even equip items half the time anymore because of killer dodging the moment I join with an item equipped.
Sometimes i'll join with an item equipped and try and unequip it if I see too many of 1 item or a lobby full of items. But again half the time I either don't gt the chance because the killer dodges instantly or right after i unequip items they dodge.
its not one minute . When people dont get ready fast it cause many problems the game has i may get an anticheat error for instance or killer s lobby may crash due to long waiting i for one experience this issue im glad if you dont