"I Never Hear Anyone About This Perk" - Blood Echo
I never hear anything about this one either.
What're your thoughts on it?
It personally doesn't fit my playstyle, but even if it did would the rewards be worth it?
Tagged:
Trusted
I never hear anything about this one either.
What're your thoughts on it?
It personally doesn't fit my playstyle, but even if it did would the rewards be worth it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it, but the cooldown on it always seems pretty long when I use it.
It is sometimes used on legion/plague in tournaments, but given the low popularity of these characters, it's a very rare sight. I've also seen it on nurse several times.
Outside of competitive envitonment it's a highly suboptimal perk choice.
I only like it on Legion. I used to run it on Plague as well when the meta against her was not cleansing, but nowadays it seems everybody massively cleanses so I rarely see Blood Echo doing anything.
It can be decently strong perk, especially at high ranks where DH is so popular. It’s a perk that can have a domino effect in that after a handful of of survivors have been denied their exhaustion perk mid chase (and gone down because of it). After this teams will put a big emphasis on healing wherever possible ASAP. Which means you’re then likely to find them grouped up together often, and/or spotting survivors healing at the hook. This alone can help stall the game.
Works well on Legion and Plague or killers who can dish out health states quickly. I run it on my Hag
I think the perk is a bit weak. I would like it if Blood Echo did something more. Maybe whenever you hook a survivor, all other survivors within X meters will scream and reveal their location for X seconds?
Combines well with Infectious Fright in slug-heavy builds. Plague and Legion can make use of it easily.
It's only consistently good on Plague and Legion.
Also,the cooldown is insanely dumb on this perk.
I would love to see this perk getting a decent buff so it's more consistent for all killers
I might make a Bad Perk University post about it if only to show people how to best utilize it. I honestly don't think the perk is terrible, especially in denying exhaustion perks and making survivors panic.
If it had less cooldown, maybe it could be more popular
I’ve went against a couple of Oni’s that used it and it was very interesting. I don’t use it myself.
I would take away its cooldown but besides that I love that perk,
I use it very often on Legion and Plague and it helps me out pretty well, I am truly suprised how ppl manage to ignore that perk so much.
Honestly what i mostly see is: If you're not Plague or Legion, don't use it.
I use it a lot. Especially on Huntress. idk its fun