Who else finds the yellow glyph challenge fun?

I'd have to say, red glyph is boring, blue glyph is neutral and yellow glyph is the funnest to interact with. Wish there was more yellow glyph challenges.

Comments

  • I haven't got there yet, just finished with the red. What is different about yellow glyph?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I haven't got there yet, just finished with the red. What is different about yellow glyph?

    When you interact with it, a bunch of super fast skill checks pop up at a time. You'd need to hit all of it successfully otherwise it'll vanish :P

  • I've seen several posts here and there about this and it seems to be overwhelmingly positive. Someone posited that it might be a test for something down the line like changing some other skill checks. I'll be interested to try it myself.

  • I dread selecting that challenge and then going against a doctor

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394243#Comment_2394243

    When you interact with it, a bunch of super fast skill checks pop up at a time. You'd need to hit all of it successfully otherwise it'll vanish :P

    My clumsy butter fingers are going to cause me to hate it.

  • @Sypherpathic said:

    I've seen several posts here and there about this and it seems to be overwhelmingly positive. Someone posited that it might be a test for something down the line like changing some other skill checks. I'll be interested to try it myself.

    Changing some other skill checks? Now that's interesting, I'd rather that over the lullaby skill checks tbh

  • @HighwayCatalyst said:

    I dread selecting that challenge and then going against a doctor

    Somebody else on here did exactly that. The skillchecks were flying all over the screen. Said they still did it but it felt like they were having a heart attack.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394282#Comment_2394282

    Somebody else on here did exactly that. The skillchecks were flying all over the screen. Said they still did it but it felt like they were having a heart attack.

    Haha, yeah I saw a video of someone doing that on Reddit and it did not look fun lol

  • When I can do them, yeah actually. I had a Trickster chasing me the whole round and never had a moment to actually get it done. They are kinda fun.

  • Haven’t even gotten a chance to get a yellow glyph yet.

  • I haven't done the yellow glyph yet but I did it in my dream. Someone said it moves so it literally moved and I had to chase it in the Yamaoka Estate. Skill checks were exactly how I saw them except the great parts were yellow, larger, and glowy.

    Sorry, I was rambling there, but it sounds fun.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I haven't done the yellow glyph yet but I did it in my dream. Someone said it moves so it literally moved and I had to chase it in the Yamaoka Estate. Skill checks were exactly how I saw them except the great parts were yellow, larger, and glowy.

    Sorry, I was rambling there, but it sounds fun.

    You actually dreamed of a yellow glyph. Dang