Matchmaking Locked

So why am I temporarily banned for being disconnected from host? I went to unhook a survivor and it said ‘NO!’. I was then pushed out of the game but given BPs and finished my challenge.

Comments

  • you got kicked too? lmao I got banned as well like 5 minutes ago.

  • @lauraa said:

    you got kicked too? lmao I got banned as well like 5 minutes ago.

    Yeah. I was unhooking a kate against a huntress on Grave of Glendale. We had already finished the gens. I froze at the beginning of an unhooking animation and couldn’t do anything. Another survivor came up an unhooked her and went on about his way. Kate didn’t move. That was from my perspective. Not sure what everyone else saw.

  • Happened to me too as Feng. Touched "unhook" and got stuck. Then DC but it told me the killer DC'd. Could see their perks, got bloodpoints and rift progress, etc but got a 5min penalty

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Happened to me too as Feng. Touched "unhook" and got stuck. Then DC but it told me the killer DC'd. Could see their perks, got bloodpoints and rift progress, etc but got a 5min penalty

    Yep. Pretty much the same thing. I just saw another post that mentioned unhooking and disconnected.