Consider Cutting RPD map into 2.
A: Left wing aviable
B: Right wing aviable
This map does LOOK great, but it play Horrendously as both sides. You have remember every room and turn to work with this map.
Just do it, i'll consider DC every time i get this map, i'm not sorry.
Comments
"Just do it." Because you threaten to dc on this map? That's two things: petty of and detrimental to you and you only.
How about you learn how to navigate it? It's a new map, you won't learn how to play on it if you don't play on it.
And their teammates.
But this map is seriously a maze. (And I still get framedrops on it yaaay)
It would be silly of me to say "go and buy Resident Evil 2, then play it and learn the map", since not everyone has the funds for that and the promotion is over, but that is what it boils down to: learning to navigate the map.
I had bought Resident Evil 2 during the summer sale and played through both campaigns twice, thanks to which I now have no issues navigating the map in either game anymore.