I want a Refund!!!
I bought Gollum and I want to be able to play Gollum, yet BHVR removed him from the game! RIP Gollum.
I bought Gollum and I want to be able to play Gollum, yet BHVR removed him from the game! RIP Gollum.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I liked old one over what they did too and i believe they should've just added his old face as extra option (people who like new one can play it as much as they want, I don't care about it). He doesn't even have any skins, so it's not like making double copies of bunch of skins as well.