RPD makes me play toxic

Not like haddonfield offerings where I am trying to piss off survivors just the map is so badly designed people keep calling me an ######### (and rightly so) because of the map also I am ######### terrible with directions. So I just booted up the game for the first time since the RE chapter dropped I bought 150k bp and got a couple of RPD map offering to see just how bad it was. 1st game I camp someone for a solid 20 seconds trying to find a way out in that maze of a map. 2nd game I down a Kate meg is right next to me and I have main event so I go after her and get another down. Then I go back to look for Kate and this is where the issues began. I spend a solid 40 seconds trying to find where the ######### she crawled to and all the time I can hear her I just cant find any way to her. This happened like 2 more times to the same Kate that I almost slugged to death for no reason other than I couldnt find her. Also got lost and camped feng to stage 2 yaaay.

Comments

  • the RE map is gorgeous !!!! music in the rooms, details that recall the original game! the problem is that it is not very functional for dbd! when I find myself playing in that map, I play less salty, and I try to have fun!

  • Whenever I hook someone in that map it takes me a good 30 seconds to try and figure out how to leave the area and I always am like "I swear I'm not camping I just can't find my way out of here! ๐Ÿ˜–"

  • It's the kind of map where you just fool around.

    Take the chance to relax, you can get the pip back next match.

  • The map can be confusing, I played re so I'm pretty familiar with it.

  • Design wise, it's really amazing and the graphics are beautiful. Gameplay wise, it's straight from hell and easily worse than Haddonfield or Badham. It seriously needs to get reworked, as Survivor and Killer I have no idea how to get from one side of the map to the other.

  • @Morpheus_7_ said:

    the RE map is gorgeous !!!! music in the rooms, details that recall the original game! the problem is that it is not very functional for dbd! when I find myself playing in that map, I play less salty, and I try to have fun!

    Yeah like visually and aethetically the map is amazing just its built like a maze and does not fit with DBDs gameplay.