Oh and you're Challenges are Bugged aswell
Trying to do challenges and they don't work either, no progress. I guess hitting survivors with your weapon 12 times must be 12 Million times..
Trying to do challenges and they don't work either, no progress. I guess hitting survivors with your weapon 12 times must be 12 Million times..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't interact with yellow glyphs for whatever reason, managed to get my first one done but can't do the second
Did that in one game with the twins.
Agree with you overall though...Had to repair 9 gens to get the first challenge done "repair 6 gens."
i suppose i should have played Legion maybe with 28 stabb wounds i'd get it done...
it took me 9 games to do both! a bit complicated!
lol you would think......Until the frenzy hits don't count for the challenge. Would not surprise me.
oh, that's normal actually. it counts the gen progress, not how many you worked on.
I know. I play mostly solo so all my gens are mainly solo repaired.