Poor Jeff
Even the devs don’t know he exists
Even the devs don’t know he exists
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats clearly Victor smh my head.
Looking at it that way just hurts.
Yeah you’re right m8 my bad
I swear it’s intentional especially after his new cosmetic being fairly lazy
Hey man at least we get another Nea and Huntress cosmetic. I really think the art team has a woody for those characters
Don’t worry Meg and Claudette are getting more too. As if they need anymore
Oh thank god I hope Dwight doesn't get left out either
The amount of people saying jake in the comments brought tears to my eyes
Yeah it kinda hurts tbh.
Don’t worry he’s got a rift cosmetic this time
Well that's a relief
I saw one that said "This is Jake, right? He’s the only male survivor I’m aware of that pulls his hair back like that" my soul died a little right there