are grabs still bugged?
Trying to grab survivors off gens as trapper I get stuck in the grab animation and then the survivor runs off.
Also can't seem to grab people out of lockers before they can exit.
Maybe its a latency issue on my end but I've kinda given up on grabs.
Comments
Yep and they are bugged in some of the weirdest ways.
Like failed grabs instant sawing people as billy for no reason.
They were always a lil buggy but I thought there was a fix in place at least a temporary one. No biggie can't say I rely on grabs much anyway but it got stuck in the grab animation a couple of times tonight even when not going for a grab.
that's how its supposed to work now with the recent patch if the grab fails the killer will swing instead giving the killer a hit which is good and bad depending on the situation.
Its not a basic attack as intended.
Its AN INSTANT DOWN!
As in instead of getting the basic attack as intended they get sawed into the floor with billy going into his saw hit animation.
Its also glitched in a different way for blight/oni whom glitched grabs breaks pallets if it happens at one.