Rancor on Myers
I don't play him, but if you were tier 1 (say Scratched Mirror), does Rancor reveal his aura when a gen pops?
Thanks!
I don't play him, but if you were tier 1 (say Scratched Mirror), does Rancor reveal his aura when a gen pops?
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, he's immune. It may be fun for scratched mirror builds.
Myers at Evil 1 will never be revealed by any perk, the same goes with Freddy and a Phasing Spirit (In the spirits case the husk will be revealed but not her phasing form).
This drives me insane. I'm so used to Spine Chill going off that these creepy, sly Myers are constantly catching me out.
When you have something like Scratched Mirror the Obsession will never see your Aura