Now do the survivors have immunity to the hits when the pallet is dropped?
This is a damn joke, I don't know if it's the "NEW FEATURE OF SERVERS" but it seems like a joke to me.
I find it a shame. Killer isn't worth playing, it's NOT fun.
https://www.twitch.tv/th3nigh7mare/clip/BoldEncouragingWrenchNomNom-8docfo2-Xtr33KCe
Comments
The devs sure as hell know more about their intended changes than some bot on the forums. If you dont like the new changes go play something else
Ah, so you'd say it's fair for the survivors who fully dropped a pallet, were 100% safe on their screen yet still get injured from it?
No, this is literally the most fair solution there is. The legitimate hits you see on your screen might have been fully illegal on the screen of the survivor.
why the hell are you on wifi on an online game?
Yeah, but the devs also said they're fixing keys and Nurse's blink bugs and .... the list goes on. I wouldn't hold my breath. Shiny new content always has priority over fixing broken #########.
Yeah it's been happening since the new patch...you hit the survivor and they aren't hit from their pov