Nemesis WITHOUT zombies & extreme lag

I just played a game on pc/Steam as Nemesis against some random survivors on Crotus Prenn/Disturbed Ward when I noticed how not a single zombie spawned during the course of the match.

To make matters worse, the game had moments of extreme freezing (some lasting up to 3 seconds) with everything coming to a halt. Nemesis previously was known for having technical issues and I fear this occurence might be connected to him somehow.

Here's a screencap showing off everyone's perks and addons, maybe that might help with solving the mystery.

match result.png

And lastly, here's the log from that game.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yes, this occurs when someone DCs at the very beginning of the match before the zombies spawn. When that happens, the zombies never spawn. I have two videos of this happening and meant to post them but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Yes, this occurs when someone DCs at the very beginning of the match before the zombies spawn. When that happens, the zombies never spawn. I have two videos of this happening and meant to post them but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

    Well that's good to know. I also received error-code 402 at the end of that match.

    error.png