Spirit is overpowered

Comments

  • Yes Pig is OP and needs a major nerf.

  • no nerf legion

  • "Pig now requires the player to solve a Puzzle from the SAW Video Game to attach a Beartrap onto a Survivor. We hope this will lead to a more balanced experience when playing against The Pig."

  • @NomiNomad said:

    no nerf legion

    Correction:delete legion 😂

  • @DelsKibara said:

    "Pig now requires the player to solve a Puzzle from the SAW Video Game to attach a Beartrap onto a Survivor. We hope this will lead to a more balanced experience when playing against The Pig."

    Idk about balance but that would be damn cool lol

  • @DelsKibara said:

    "Pig now requires the player to solve a Puzzle from the SAW Video Game to attach a Beartrap onto a Survivor. We hope this will lead to a more balanced experience when playing against The Pig."

    “Added the ability for tapp to punch pig to death just like the game too” This should increase his pick rate

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389446#Comment_2389446

    “Added the ability for tapp to punch pig to death just like the game too” This should increase his pick rate

    Tapp punching the game to death? You mean like suddenly you get a black screen and then a single message:


    "Detective Tapp hits BHVR server for critical damage. Server IS down. Also, police violence is bad, m'kay?"


    That would be a masterful troll/April's fools joke by rhe devs, but hardly what you meant,, right?

  • @DuneT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389607#Comment_2389607

    Tapp punching the game to death? You mean like suddenly you get a black screen and then a single message:

    "Detective Tapp hits BHVR server for critical damage. Server IS down. Also, police violence is bad, m'kay?"

    That would be a masterful troll/April's fools joke by rhe devs, but hardly what you meant,, right?

    Nah I mean he has the ability to kill the pig by punching her. He does this in saw the video game

    That would work too though

  • We heard you loud and clear community we’ll nerf Hillbilly again -Some dev who got reverse chainsawed while hiding in a corner

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    We heard you loud and clear community we’ll nerf Hillbilly again -Some dev who got reverse chainsawed while hiding in a corner

    Lmao F in chat for Billy

  • Please for the love of god NERF TRAPPER

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Please for the love of god NERF TRAPPER

    Pls do I just can't see his traps and him wasting 4 gens to place traps to catch us later is just too op I can't stand it

  • Let Survivors repair hex totems, I miss ruin after the first 30s

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Let Survivors repair hex totems, I miss ruin after the first 30s

    Yes 5 min repair per totem should do the thing

  • Well against us solo survivors she is not fun to play against no. But as always good SWFs will win against strong Spirits. So I think Spirit should not be nerfed because we can't have only 1-2 killers good enough to face SWF teams. I'm happy with 2-3 good killers and the rest bad to horrible, like it is now.

  • @DBD78 said:

    Well against us solo survivors she is not fun to play against no. But as always good SWFs will win against strong Spirits. So I think Spirit should not be nerfed because we can't have only 1-2 killers good enough to face SWF teams. I'm happy with 2-3 good killers and the rest bad to horrible, like it is now.

    True I'm fine with spirit too I don't see her as huge issues at all but I do understand why ppl find her broken