Why does trickster feel even worse to play.
I have 2 platforms xbox and pc.
On xbox he sucks even more than he did before the update what have you guys done why do none of the knifes connect anymore. The 44 knives is more punishing to newer trickster plays and console people.
Do you people only think about PC?
I will give to you that the hitmarker is decent change for both pc and console.
But somehow you made trickster more unfun to play and more frustrating with the laceration decay. At this point dare I say completely rework him.
Comments
There are so many ways to improve controller without making M&K support and devs don't realise
Aim assist for ranged killers, separate sensitivity settings for aim-required killers, exponential sensitivity, raising sensitivity speed even more like they did lasy year and so on
I totally agree ranged killers are so hard to play on console.
He's miserable to play on PC. I can't speak for console players since I don't play on console/controller though.
As you said, the main issues are the fact that he has less blades and the laceration decay starts so damn quickly. I don't think he needs a rework, just revert all of these changes (except the add-on changes excluding Melodious Murder and the initial throw rate add-ons, they're actually pretty good) then keep the new Main Event or something.
Honestly outside from the obvious extra options to sensitivity and dead zones I think the entire control scheme for consoles needs a redo, at the moment it feels like you're playing an emulated game with a tacked on controller, the player base on consoles is too large for it to remain this way.
I've seen my "aim assist" ######### up just from a dead hard whenever I M1
I don't trust bhvr making an aim assist for ranged killers
what? revert the 6 knife change but keep the usb stick the way it is?
no thanks
Huntress 2.0 that takes no skill? No thanks. At least the previous Trickster took skill.
How about 7 knifes to injure base-kit instead? Maybe that'd be fair.
With the lack of proper controller settings for aim based killers and the horrible spread + recoil, it's safe to assume that Trickster actually got nerfed for console players. Doesn't matter if you down in 12 knives if not even half of the knives hit.