Great Job on Zarina's new outfit
Separate pieces and amazing to look at, you all showed out!
Separate pieces and amazing to look at, you all showed out!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a re-release of her outfit from one of last year's Rifts. It isn't new.
I'm not exactly sure why it was included in the collection, honestly.
Well it's part of the collection and like you said it was in the Rift so it was meant to come out in the shop at one point so why not with the new cosmetics ?
?!
What new outfit?! It’s from a past rift. I’ve had it for ages.
Sorry for being snarky. Yes, I agree it’s a great outfit. Elegant and flattering.
You changed...
What happened to the great clown main I once knew?
It's not new but it is pretty.
I think it's her best outfit
Not a new outfit.