Billy's chainsaw bugged?
Is his chainsaw bugged? I noticed a couple of times that he makes no noise while sprinting and it scared the crap out of me each time he downed me with no time to react.
So is it a bug or a feature?
Tagged:
Pending
Is his chainsaw bugged? I noticed a couple of times that he makes no noise while sprinting and it scared the crap out of me each time he downed me with no time to react.
So is it a bug or a feature?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here
What were their addons/perks?
They didn't have any add-ons. None of their perks would silence his chainsaw sprint. I don't think any perks would do that anyway.