Why does Jill look so old now?
Was making Jill look like an old lady a conscious choice or is it an accident? Also the in-game icons haven't been changed yet
Was making Jill look like an old lady a conscious choice or is it an accident? Also the in-game icons haven't been changed yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug from what I've seen.
It's a "bug" but lol never heard of a bug like that.
I was about to come make a post about this as well. I couldn't exactly tell what was different but it felt like her face was chubbier, less sleek/slender, basically it got uglier. I guess all the ugly Quention and Nea had was spread out between other survivors. Looks like both Jill AND Claire look like crap now.
I was laughing when I saw a discussion in all caps "WHAT THE ######### DID YOU DO TO JILL'S FACE?!"
Then I absolutely started crying when I saw her face. I was losing it, I laughed so hard that I had a headache.
Maybe it's just me, but Claire's face looks a bit nicer imo. Either that or she looks the same as she did before and I'm mistaken.
But Jill has some crazy jowls going on lol Like really bad age lines.
They ######### up her face bad, cant believe they done this
i dont know how a "bug" can change a characters model like this. sus
What I heard, they ######### up her face because they fixed Claire's face and it screwed up Jill
Stress does that to a person.
claire face looks the same tho
Apparently this happened to her while she was waiting for 60fps on console.
Her eyes are SLIGHTLY less demonic
Well, she is kinda old on the current RE timeline. RE5 really gave her the run around, and I'm pretty sure she's been recovering for awhile, so maybe the age and fatigue finally caught up to her.
I don't think I've ever seen someone simultaneously look like a newborn and an 80 year old, until I saw the new Jill face.
The lore states she's taken around the time she gets vaccinated
Thats a good one !