finally! finally! this is wonderful!
it's a wonder not to be hit when you've already jumped the window or pulled a pallet for over 15 minutes! ;) It is wonderful to do the skill tests without constant lag! thanks bhvr ... finally!
it's a wonder not to be hit when you've already jumped the window or pulled a pallet for over 15 minutes! ;) It is wonderful to do the skill tests without constant lag! thanks bhvr ... finally!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no one supports me?
I'll support you friend.
Like this?
are they really fixed? Ive been hearing frame drops are still bad.
The following things that are not fixed even though they said they are.
new glitch that I discovered.
the windows and pallets have been risotto, at least on ps4
He just had a better gamer chair. I know it's hard to admit when you've been outplayed but that was pure skill.