Were Meg's Abs Nerfed?
I was thinking of buying Meg's cropped denim jacket top, but it seems like her abs aren't quite as...ripped(?) as before. Anyone own/play this outfit regularly that can comment?
I was thinking of buying Meg's cropped denim jacket top, but it seems like her abs aren't quite as...ripped(?) as before. Anyone own/play this outfit regularly that can comment?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
so were davids
(Picture from someone else, I don't own these Meg cosmetics.)
She stopped taking those South American "supplements" D:
You think she gets all the nutrients she needs to keep those super defined? Realistically though I prefer the new because it looks more natural. Abs tend to not stay well defined all day long. You eat some food and boom, where'd they go?