Please look into adjusting Bloodweb costs, it is time to adjust something.

I’m not the first person nor will I be the last to mention it but this is a real core issue of the game. Leveling a character and filling out the Bloodweb for randomly generates perks can be irritating and very time consuming. I do NOT want the Bloodweb to disappear, let me make that as clear as possible. But as it currently is, with the sheer amount of brand new perks from every single new killer and survivor, getting specific perks is becoming more and more tedious every single update.

It doesn’t help that activating prestige feels like a punishment, sure it lets you get better stuff eventually but seriously? Losing everything, even your perk slots? It simply does not feel good. I understand fully that this game’s grind is an appealing trait it has to keep consistent players, but there is a difference between a good grind and a bad one. A grind should feel rewarding, and it simply does not.

There is a reason people get excited for Anniversary and double bloodpoints, it makes an unfun grind somewhat bearable. I don’t know how to fix it, maybe reduce the cost of Bloodweb perks and items, or raise how many bloodpoints we get, either is fine or something completely different. All I know is as it stands, grinding survivors and killers to obtain specific perks is simply not very enjoyable right now. And it is going to get worse every new update with killers and survivors, and frankly runs the risk of turning away casual players trying the game out for the first time, and this is NOT something anyone wants.

Please do something, maybe make a poll for feedback, any change at all could be nice. Just make sure it’s an improvement and makes the Bloodweb less time consuming and frustrating.

Comments

  • I think blood web is only a symptom and not the cause. Perhaps take a look at points awarded in a match. Cause 5k points makes bw progression incredibly slow.

  • They should let us sell back items and offerings for half their cost. I wouldn't complain much about the grind if they did that. I keep getting Strode Key on my killers bloodweb and all it will ever do is collect digital dust. As if I'd ever submit myself to that maps torture. I'd love to sell them and get some green and purple add-ons instead.

  • @th3 said:

    I think blood web is only a symptom and not the cause. Perhaps take a look at points awarded in a match. Cause 5k points makes bw progression incredibly slow.

    Yes, I just want leveling up to feel rewarding and not time consuming and only offers perk RNG. Prestige improves this but comes at such a steep cost that frankly there is no point if you wear survivor cosmetics besides the prestige ones.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    They should let us sell back items and offerings for half their cost. I wouldn't complain much about the grind if they did that. I keep getting Strode Key on my killers bloodweb and all it will ever do is collect digital dust. As if I'd ever submit myself to that maps torture. I'd love to sell them and get some green and purple add-ons instead.

    I feel the same about getting keys. I do not enjoy keys as a mechanic and refuse to use them, so it's a steep 7k bloodpoint cost for something I do not even want to use sadly.

  • Bloodweb should be used only for items, add-ons and offerings.

    All perks from the characters you own should be Immediately available and for free, i.e. no need to buy them in bloodweb.

  • It would be a massive help if they eliminated some items. Mist offerings and hook offerings are the first to come to mind. I think map offerings and therefore sacrificial wards should go as well. Without those the bloodweb would be much more manageable.