Jake looks native american now
I'm not saying it's a good or a bad change, honestly I'm indifferent to many of the changes except for Feng Min's, but it just threw me off when I was randomly switching characters and I switched to Jake. I ended up doing a doubletake and going "Who tf is that?"
Comments
I thought he was Native, to be honest, when I first started playing.
Yeah this lmao.
Gives me a reason to use him more. I usually lean more toward Zarina & Jane.
Jake looks WAY better now
I can sort of see what you mean.
Personally I had never thought the old Jake didn't look Korean/East Asian. But I really can't see how some people think that the old Jake looked Latino or Native-American but the new one doesn't.
100000000000000000% agree.
His hair looks really nice now! Before this patch he looked like he just got out of bed.
He's hotter now. All is well