the dream world

in the dream world, what is it that causes fps drops? i have an all one one PC and i swear my fps drops and i cant play freddy because of it

Comments

  • I think it’s just the extra level of detail that is put in place when in the dream world. It’s got much different textures than from the normal environment, which is what is probably causing FPS drops. I’d just recommend to put your settings on low if you haven’t while your playing Freddy and maybe that could help.

  • @GannTM said:

    I think it’s just the extra level of detail that is put in place when in the dream world. It’s got much different textures than from the normal environment, which is what is probably causing FPS drops. I’d just recommend to put your settings on low if you haven’t while your playing Freddy and maybe that could help.

    thank you, yeah my computer is so bad that even with it windowed and on low it still causes fps drops. thank you for the answer though 😊

  • @MyersIsPantless said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2387447#Comment_2387447

    thank you, yeah my computer is so bad that even with it windowed and on low it still causes fps drops. thank you for the answer though 😊

    No problem. I’m not the biggest expert in this kind of stuff but hopefully that my advice helped 👍

  • @MyersIsPantless said:

    in the dream world, what is it that causes fps drops? i have an all one one PC and i swear my fps drops and i cant play freddy because of it

    Freddy’s latent power. /s