When should us trickster fans expect his wink to be fixed?
I'm not one to complain about the game, because I love it but it always saddens me that they somehow broke his wink this is a BIG problem for the trickster mains has anyone heard of them fixing it? I play on xbox so I don't know if other consoles are having the same issue. What I mean by his wink being broke I mean when he turns around you cant see him wink it cuts off the screen.
Comments
We need answers, dammit!
It's predictable that the wink would get bugged since Trickster was specifically programmed to have a different position in the lobby. It makes sense that this would somehow "relapse" into being the same position as all the other killers, thus cutting off the wink off-screen.
They just need to tighten their code, make it harder to break. (Easier said than done.) Because otherwise they'll have to keep returning to this to fix it.
I just find it very sad that this is happening thank you for your information on it.