Stuck in Disturbed Ward
Hello there,
I cleansed a totem inside the asylum and got stuck there.
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbdOLfdUZ1IMap: Crotus Prenn Asylum (Disturbed Ward)
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Hello there,
I cleansed a totem inside the asylum and got stuck there.
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbdOLfdUZ1IMap: Crotus Prenn Asylum (Disturbed Ward)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This exact issue just happened to me.
Same Happen To Me:
Same for me: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/275102/pc-steam-stuck-in-crotus-prenn-disturbed-ward#latest
https://youtu.be/eu0XsJ75N5I
https://youtu.be/NrTm_QOkFEE
another
https://clips.twitch.tv/PiercingExcitedBisonSoonerLater-FEwYIH8gpQRqAS6D
I have seen this happen several times now. If you have a nice killer they are able to free the stuck survivor by putting them in a deadly state and picking the survivor up. It is at least a possible option until it is fixed.
In the video below I was playing as survivor however when I am playing as killer and encounter a survivor who is stuck here I pick them up then let them struggle free.
https://youtu.be/naETkev7RtAHad this happen to me on Patch 5.1.1, 5th September 2021.