What did you do to Jill's face?
Please tell me this is a bug, her face was absolutely fine before the mid-chapter update. Her face looks swollen now.
Please tell me this is a bug, her face was absolutely fine before the mid-chapter update. Her face looks swollen now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think Jill got a graphical update so this is probably some kind of bug.
She just gained a bit of weight from all the anniversary cakes
She is fat in the face.
I had put so much BP into her, and now her face is messed up... 😢 Even if it's a bug, who knows when it'll be fixed.
Kate is messed up on purpose, Jill is messed up on accident... My girls just can't catch a break.
Its a confirmed bug.
OH GOD the Integrity!
I thought that's all they cared about with RE.
Sure didn't bother to look at Jill's face when you fixed Claire's did you BHVR.
Claire's face has been on the wrong skeleton. They probably BHVR'd and flipped Jill's face onto Claire's skeleton and left Claire on Jill's.
Laurie sucked out her youth
There's a lot I would do to Jill's face.
Haha! I've stocked up 60 cakes on Jill ready for the bloodhunt.
*breathes a sigh of relief*
She looks like she's 60 years old. Time flies.
Wow I love how when I make a thread on this it gets closed almost immediately after I made it...