Do Survivors want to farm or not?
From the threads here, it sure seems that way, but in-game, all they want is their vials, and then they leave. They don't help me (as Killer) get jack #########.
From the threads here, it sure seems that way, but in-game, all they want is their vials, and then they leave. They don't help me (as Killer) get jack #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the rank. At rank 15 everyone is geting phials and suicides afterwards ( I am there btw too
)
If you play against a rank 10ish SWF, chances are high that they agree to farming unless they are toxic
Adversary's blocking each other from their goals in a PvP game! The absolute horror of it all!
I recommend playing doc with illusionary addons btw.
This way you can find survivors better while they are trying to rush plants and before they DC/suicide.
I am running this right now and its working really well
I don't get it either, but now I'm just killing them all mercilessly. I tried to be nice, and it doesn't work.
I was camped the entire day by Wraiths and Myers today. Only ran into 1 killer who wanted to farm. But I still didn't go for it since I've being playing with swf groups which I don't trust for good reasons
Well gee wiz, I know somebody might appear next to this plant, but I can't stand there waiting for them so I can ambush them? The horror!
FFS......
You know what I did last event? I just played my usual try-hard self.
Still got Kate's shirt.... oh goodie.......
Playing the game isn't being a jackass. God forbid the killer tries to kill you or survivors try to escape.
It's a shame when I am very obviously giving the Killer free hooks (literally running to them and standing under them) and yet they just go for the kill. It's also a shame when i'm being as obvious as I can as the Wraith that I want to farm but people keep running. I thought spamming ready in the lobby and my global Bell (add-on) in a match would be obvious enough but nah.
Both sides seem to have this issue right now and I'm always trying to let both sides get stuff but good grief there's some serious jerks out there.
i have the same problem, but reversed. the killer always wants his hooks but gives a ######### about my vials... (as killer i play seriously, until i got all my hooks. then i farm with them.)
Honestly, I think it was because I was wraith. It's easy to show you want event with him....Just don't cloak and stand.in front of a pustuls and gesture toward it.
I tried with Mike and the Doc but it was a lot more tricky. I guess people just don't trust those guys.
Also...if the game starts with 5 event offerings...it's is clearly a farm. When I am the only one offering petals...it's game on.