Nea’s green hair
What is different about it? I can’t put my finger on it? Is it just thicker? It looks great just different.
Love all the character updates btw, well done to the team!
What is different about it? I can’t put my finger on it? Is it just thicker? It looks great just different.
Love all the character updates btw, well done to the team!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was messing around with sharpen in my graphics settings in DBD, lmao. I'll just simply go back in and tweak it 😂
I don't have the update yet myself but my friend said that the green looked darker than before so that may be what it is.
Why does Dwight look like he's made out of bugs?
I feel the hair has more life to it. Before it seemed ...well...lifeless lol maybe she used a Volume shampoo 😃
Accidentally edited the other post instead of creating another one. Using my Xbox atm. Hard to navigate the forums. 🤦♂️