Trickster still feels awful to play

Comments

  • yeah i thought his less knife change would be fine, its not

  • These madlads finally did it. They created a killer that is a chore for BOTH sides. People said it could not be done but they were proven wrong today

  • I don't get how Trickster is meant to compete on a map like RPD

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I don't get how Trickster is meant to compete on a map like RPD

    I don't get how killer is meant to compete on a map like RPD tbf

  • Issue with Trickster is honestly the lack of ability to break chase to target someone else if you planned on using your power. Also a lack of map pressure because of the 110 movement speed and also slowing down to use power. If the first issue was solved where you could break chase with survivors and it have some lasting effect on them aside from an injury it would solve the second issue as well and allow Trickster to break chase more often. With how he is now he has to tunnel survivors constantly to get the most out of his power.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    These madlads finally did it. They created a killer that is a chore for BOTH sides. People said it could not be done but they were proven wrong today

    so twins 2.0? yes.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2387041#Comment_2387041

    I don't get how killer is meant to compete on a map like RPD tbf

    True lol. Tbh it sucks as survivor to because I'll try to get to an unhook and I have to take 17 detours so by the time I get there they're in stage 2 ๐Ÿ˜“

  • He should've had a speed buff to at least 112%. Period. Everything else released today for him was pointless.

  • This killer is a disaster

  • Yeah I was expecting more from him but it's sort of insane how this only increases his strength in situations where he was already strong. If anything the reduction in knife quantity actually hurts him where he needed help. I can't throw knives when i'm trying to get a quick shot before they turn a corner, I need to make sure I can hit my shots before I wind up. Breaking his los punishes him even more now, so he's only more of a menace against people who don't yet know how to play against him. It's a nerf against survivors who already weren't scared of him.

    I hope they stop making killers, cause trickster is just the top of a long list of killers that they really should take a harder look at. And given how long it's going to take to address this latest round of balancing, it'll be forever before they address michael, ghostface, twins, trapper, or legion.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I don't get how Trickster is meant to compete on a map like RPD

    First map I got as him today when I wanted to test him out. It was MISERABLE..

    But every match I played as him was miserable after too, he's not meant to be played in Red Ranks that's for sure.