Damn you buffed Neas face
She's hot asf, before she looked like she wanted to eat my soul
She's hot asf, before she looked like she wanted to eat my soul
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They also buffed her green hair.
Who doesn't want to get the own soul being eaten by Nea? o.O
Jake, nea, and quentin honestly got huge buffs this patch. They are so damn hot.
That is debatable. I disagree, cause I don't like how they look, except for Quentin. But he was so bad, there was no chance to make it worse.
I thought she was hotter before the update but im probably the only one
I never understood why everyone thought she was so ugly. She's been my main since day one. I'm a console player though and I haven't been playing since they broke the game. I'm scared to see what they did.