New Kate outfit
BHVR can you at least unlink the head piece, it won't destroy the outfit if the headpiece can be used off of it. I don't want to pay 10$ for a head piece.
BHVR can you at least unlink the head piece, it won't destroy the outfit if the headpiece can be used off of it. I don't want to pay 10$ for a head piece.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, im fine with the body bein linked, but with the majority of linked outfits the headpiece wont break the outfit if its able to be switched around
They FINALLY give the cowgirl a hat..and it's linked
I will equip it anyway since it kinda cover her new ugly face.
the dress looks rad though
I agree -- I think that skin is a really good example of why they need to have a way of distributing linked body sets with separate heads. Another good example would be the RE cosmetics where they had the default heads but were sold as linked outfits.