A dev or mod please answer this

  • Implemented changes to prevent players modifying some in-game files (such as models, textures and images).

So does this mean I can't change perk Icons anymore? The character portraits are still changed but Perks themselves are base again. I'm not sure why this change would apply to perks but I can understand mods and such, but please do change it back. I like changing perk icons and I know its not just me.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No you can still change your Icons those aren't what Behavior is aiming Images at. Also you have to reinstall your custom perks they reset everyones. It's also important to note this is very much a do at your own risk now because Behavior is getting ready to really crack down.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    No you can still change your Icons those aren't what Behavior is aiming Images at. Also you have to reinstall your custom perks they reset everyones. It's also important to note this is very much a do at your own risk now because Behavior is getting ready to really crack down.

    bhvr doesn't ban you for perk icons but eac can

  • Everything related to modifying the game files is at your own risk, if you get banned, we won't be able to unban you.

  • Why risk the ban for pretty icons i dont get it

  • Im not saying Behavior will ban you but a crackdown is coming with everything that has happened with Modding and Behavior for sure is talking to EAC about this 100%.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Why risk the ban for pretty icons i dont get it

    I don't use custom content because I'm afraid of doing something wrong, but if we have options in game to change the colors...

    It'd be awesome.