Trickster isn't op

He is extremely RNG if you get a good map for trickster possible win bad map high chance at a loss. His blades feel more hard hitting but he is not friendly to newer plays with the blade reduction.

So stop complaining

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2387798#Comment_2387798

    I've played him quite a bit today.

    T-L's result in easy downs.

    Jungle gyms are harder but still downs.

    I-walls are free downs.

    Shack is pretty easy.

    I'm sorry what. Free downs as Trickster? Shack is easy?

    Are we playing the same game? The shack is is his worst enemy just like any high wall. Basically any wall you can't throw over makes him so easy to loop. You must have been playing against some clueless survivors. He sucks and is boring to face with no real counterplay.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2388789#Comment_2388789

    Wrong, I play plenty of survivor too. Survivor shouldn’t be built around an individual being able to loop the killer for eternity, which is clearly what most of the survivor mains on here want. If your team is bad, you deserve to lose.

    This. People need to understand that this is a 4vs1 game, a team game. You shouldnt be able to do everything or anything easily solo.

    If your team is bad, too sad but thats how its supposed to work.

  • @theplaggg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2387857#Comment_2387857

    I'm sorry what. Free downs as Trickster? Shack is easy?

    Are we playing the same game? The shack is is his worst enemy just like any high wall. Basically any wall you can't throw over makes him so easy to loop. You must have been playing against some clueless survivors. He sucks and is boring to face with no real counterplay.

    They were average Red Ranks.

    So yeah, pretty clueless.

1 2 ›