Sound change?
Would it be possible to give more sound options? Like turn down survivor voice and such? To give a setting when I play i have all the sounds up quite a bit, because i want to be able to hear everything the best way. But whenever I get hooked or hook a survivor, my ears literally are close to start bleeding because their screams are extremely loud and painful (especially the girls' screams). I get it should be somewhat loud, but not ear-drum-blasting loud, you know what i mean? I would love to be able to change different kinds of sounds.
Comments
Sadly this is a abusable bridge which is why Behavior hasn't and will likely never cross it. Best advice i can give you is adjust your ingame sound settings that's about it.
Yeah i am adjusting my ingame sounds, but i can't get rid of tinitus inducing screams, without also not being able to hear anything else :(