Jill's Botched Face After 5.1.0 Update
I don't know what happened during the update, but her face was perfect before it went through. Now, it looks like she was slugged in the left side of her face.
I literally thought someone was using the cosmetic bug to have Claire dress up as Jill. Yes, I thought this was Claire because she already has a jacked up face that looks nothing like the game. PLEASE, revert Jill's face back. I've never Prestiged a character so fast and maxed out perks before.
I was so happy playing as her and now it's so painful to see what has been done to her face.
Please, please, please, please revert this change. At least if this is unintended and a bug, please tell us and that you're going to address it.


Comments
why such an unecessary change. like she just came out and she was fine the way she was
There is an acknowledged bug report in on this, and the team is aware. Thank you.