Ultra Rare vs Legendary Cosmetics??
Would love to get an official definition of this.
Legendary Outfits - All survivor ones, Look-See, Mordeo
Ultra Rare - Krampus, Minotaur, and New Blight Skin.
Here are some differences people have suggested but have flaws:
Ultra rares are "cosplay", legendary cosmetics actually change the character - Minotaur and Krampus are cosplay?? They wearing masks? ๐
Legendary cosmetics have unique animations, ultra rares do not - Mordeo and Looksee don't have unique animations but are still legendary...
Im just very curious, could you please enlighten us @MandyTalk
I'm sorry if this has been answered before i couldn't find it anywhere.
Comments
Legendary Skins are licensed, Ultra Rares are not.
I think this explains it better than I would!
This has been discussed before when PTB went live, Ultra Rare are Original creations by Behaviour like the Minotaur and Krampus while Legendary are licenced characters like Chris and Claire
Thank you all!
Sorry i missed this haha ๐
no problem at all!