RPD has the strongest tile in the game
I’m not sure how to describe it, but it has a pallet in a room on the bottom floor, and next to it there’s a window that goes into the hallway.
It’s just a straight up infinite. I was playing against a doctor, and wanted to see how many times I could loop it. He chased me around it for legitimately five minutes, and the window never blocked because I chained it to another strong tile, and because he tried to mindgame. Unfortunately for him, I had spine chill on so I could tell whenever he was trying to double back or wait for me to run into him. I could’ve looped him for even longer there, but my last teammate finished the gens and I had adrenaline so thought it was my only chance to escape. I tried, but this doctor did not like me at all, so eventually I died and yeah I wasn’t surprised to get facecamped.
Didn’t really feel bad since he hooked a Feng three times in a row, and kept ignoring other people, but my god. This loop is disgusting. It’s funny, because so many pallets on this map are complete garbage, but this one is so strong even without the pallet.
Also, Doctor makes the game lag a lot on this map, even though I’m using ps5. I’m sure that’ll be fun for last gen players.
Comments
I went against a trickster and used that tile only killed me because of bloodlust 3
Yeah, it’s so strong, even doctor’s shocks didn’t seem to help much, although it was a p bad Doctor so who knows
Do you have video footage or a screenshot? Because that map is such a maze I don't have any idea which part are you talking about.
Personally, I have no problem at all running tiles on RPD. It feels more like Leary's than Hawkins to me, meaning of you learn the layout you can cut off alot of options, and the vault spots are minimal. I haven't had too many straight up losses there as killers such as DS or Nemisis, but maybe it is killer specific too
Unfortunately I don’t, if you’re in the main hallway, you go in the middle and then in a hole to the right if that helps.